Mrs. Ford meets with fashion designer Albert Capraro in the Second Floor West Sitting Hall. Seated; Capraro on left of photo, pointing at paper Mrs.Ford is holding;Betty Ford in center, looking at paper.
May 20, 1943|
New York, New York
|Labels||ALBERT CAPRARO Ltd.- ALBERT CAPRARO COUTURE|
Albert Capraro (born May 20, 1943) is an American fashion designer. He is a graduate of Parsons School of Design and worked for Lilly Daché and Oscar de la Renta before starting his own business in 1974. His clients have included Betty Ford, Susan Ford, Barbara Walters, Cristina Ferrare, Polly Bergen, Tawny Little , Phyllis George and Anne Armstrong.
- Time magazine: March 24, 1975-Albert Who?
- People Magazine, April 16, 1984 Vol. 21 No. 15
- People Magazine August 01, 1983 Vol. 20 No. 5 Dukes' Star John Schneider and Ex-Miss America Tawny Little Hazzard a Marriage
- Time magazine: March 22, 1976-American Chic in Fashion
- People magazine: February 3, 1975-The New Man in Betty Ford's Life—Designer Albert Capraro
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This New York biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|