Alberta Pacific Grain Company
The Alberta Pacific Grain Company Limited began as the Alberta Grain Company founded by Nicholas Bawlf and associates. In 1911 Alberta Grain Co. was merged with the Alberta Pacific Company Limited to form the Alberta Pacific Grain Company Limited. In 1967 the company was taken over by Federal Grain.
- Castor and District Museum, local museum with an 1910 Alberta Pacific elevator.
- Meeting Creek, Alberta, 1914 Alberta Pacific elevator open to public for tours.
- St. Albert Grain Elevator Park, a museum consisting of two elevators an original 1906 Alberta Grain Co. and 1929 Alberta Wheat Pool elevator.
- Val Marie, Saskatchewan, 1924 Alberta Pacific elevator.
- Alberta Central Railway Museum, a railway museum with an historic 1906 Alberta Grain Co. elevator moved from Hobbema. The elevator is known to be Alberta's second-oldest grain elevator in the Province.
- Raley, Alberta, oldest grain elevator in Alberta a 1904-1905 Alberta Pacific.
- Dorothy, Alberta, 1928, Alberta Pacific elevator in poor condition.
- Lousana, Alberta, 1919, Alberta Pacific in poor condition, moved to a private farm east of Lousana in 1973.