Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alberti may refer to:
- Alberti Partido, a partido of Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Alberti, Buenos Aires, the main town of the partido
- Alberti (Buenos Aires Underground), a railway station
- Alberti (surname)
- Alberti bass, a musical accompaniment figuration, usually in the left hand on a keyboard instrument
- Alberti cipher, an early polyalphabetic cipher (late 15th century)
- Alberti (family), Florentine political family
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alberti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.