From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Albi may refer to:
- Albi, a commune in Tarn Department
- Albigenses, or "Cathars", a Christian dualist movement in some areas of Southern Europe, particularly northern Italy and southern France
- Albigensian Crusade, or Cathar Crusade (1209–1229), a Catholic extinction campaign against Catharism in the south of France
- Albi Cathedral ("Basilique Cathédrale Sainte-Cécile d'Albi"), begun as a fortress in 1287, the most important Catholic building in Albi, Tarn
- Arrondissement of Albi, an arrondissement of France in the Tarn department in the Midi-Pyrénées region
- Circuit d'Albi, a French motorsport race track near Le Sequestre
- Albi, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province
- Albi, Calabria, a comune in the Province of Catanzaro
- Albi, a village in Slimnic Commune, Sibiu County
- United States
- Joe Albi Stadium, an outdoor athletic stadium in the City of Spokane, Washington
- See also
- Albi Kondi, an Albanian footballer
- Bedawwar A Albi, the third studio album by the Lebanese singer Amal Hijazi
- Albi, a fictional dragon who is racist against Albanians and subject of a song by New Zealand band Flight of the Conchords.
- Council of Albi, a Roman Catholic Council that was held in 1254
- US Albi, a French association football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.