Jump to navigation Jump to search
Albuquerque is the largest city in the state of New Mexico, United States.
Albuquerque may also refer to:
- Albuquerque (film), a 1948 Western starring Randolph Scott
- "Albuquerque" (song), the last song on "Weird Al" Yankovic's album Running with Scissors
- "Albuquerque", the eighth song on Neil Young's album Tonight's the Night
- USS Albuquerque (PF-7), a United States Tacoma-class frigate (transferred to Japan in 1953)
- USS Albuquerque (SSN-706), a United States Los Angeles-class attack submarine
- Albuquerque & Takaoka, a Brazilian architecture, civil engineering and real estate development private company
- Alburquerque (disambiguation)
- Alquerque, considered the parent of the draughts board games
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albuquerque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.