From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Alburquerque.
Albuquerque is the largest city in the state of New Mexico, United States.
Albuquerque may also refer to:
- Albuquerque (surname)
- Albuquerque Mendes (born 1953), a Portuguese artist
- Afonso de Albuquerque, Portuguese conqueror
- Albuquerque (film), a 1948 Western starring Randolph Scott
- "Albuquerque" (song), the last song on "Weird Al" Yankovic's album Running with Scissors
- "Albuquerque", the eighth song on Neil Young's album Tonight's the Night
- USS Albuquerque (PF-7), a United States Tacoma-class frigate (transferred to Japan in 1953)
- USS Albuquerque (SSN-706), a United States Los Angeles-class attack submarine
- Albuquerque & Takaoka, a Brazilian architecture, civil engineering and real estate development private company
- Alburquerque (disambiguation)
- Alquerque, considered the parent of the draughts board games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albuquerque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.