From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up alcohol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An alcohol is an organic compound in which a hydroxyl functional group is bound to a carbon atom.
Alcohol may also refer to:
- Ethanol, one of several alcohols, commonly known as alcohol in everyday life
- Rubbing alcohol, a solution of denatured or isopropyl alcohol used in medicine
- Alcohol fuel, a fuel containing alcohols
- Butyl alcohol, or Butanol
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Methanol, also known as methyl alcohol, wood alcohol, wood naphtha or wood spirits
- "Alcohol" (Barenaked Ladies song), a song by Barenaked Ladies from their album Stunt
- "Alcohol" (Brad Paisley song), a song by Brad Paisley from his album Time Well Wasted
- "Alcohol" (CSS song), a song by CSS from their album Cansei de Ser Sexy
- "Alcohol", a song by the Butthole Surfers from the album Independent Worm Saloon
- "Alcohol", a song by Gang Green from the album Another Wasted Night
- "Alcohol", a song by Gogol Bordello from the album Super Taranta!
- "Alcohol", a song by the Kinks on their albums Muswell Hillbillies and Everybody's in Show-Biz
- "Alcohol", a song by Millionaires from the EP Bling Bling Bling!
- "Alcohol", a song by Terminaator from the album Lõputu päev
- "Alcohol", a song by British street punk band Charged GBH
- "Alcohol", a song by Beck from the Loser single
- Alkohol, a 1919 German silent drama film
- Alcohol 120%, an optical disc authoring program and disk image emulator created by Alcohol Soft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alcohol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.