From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alcyoneus is a Giant, and opponent of Heracles in Greek mythology.
Alcyoneus or Alkyoneus may also refer to:
- Alcyoneus, a character in Rick Riordan's The Heroes of Olympus novels; see list of characters in mythology novels by Rick Riordan
- Hylaeus alcyoneus, a bee species endemic to Australia
- Alcyoneus (Son of Diomos), a figure in Greek mythology, intended as a sacrifice to the monster Sybaris
- Alcyoneus, a character mentioned in Quintus Smyrnaeus' epic poem Posthomerica (2.364), in which he is a member of the Ethiopian army, fighting on the side of the Trojans in the Trojan War
- Alcyoneus, an alternate name for Ischys, the son of Elatus and Hippea, and also the lover of Coronis
- Alcyoneus, the son of Antigonus II Gonatas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alcyoneus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.