From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aldershot is a town in Hampshire, England.
Aldershot may also refer to:
- Aldershot railway station, a railway station in the English town
- Aldershot (UK Parliament constituency)
- Aldershot F.C., a football team from the English town. The team was dissolved in 1992.
- Aldershot Town F.C., the current football team from the English town
- Aldershot, Ontario, an unincorporated community in Canada
- Aldershot, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Aldershot, Queensland, a town in Australia
- SS Aldershot, a number of ships with this name
- Aldershot Command
- Aldershot Garrison also known as Aldershot Military Town, is a major garrison in South East England
- Aldershot & District Football League
- Aldershot & District Traction
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.