The Comunidade Intermunicipal do Alentejo Litoral (Portuguese pronunciation: [ɐlẽˈtɛʒu lituˈɾaɫ]) is an administrative division in Portugal. It was created in May 2009. It is also a NUTS3 subregion of the Alentejo Region. The seat of the intermunicipal community is Grândola. Alentejo Litoral comprises municipalities of both the Beja District and the Setúbal District. The population in 2011 was 97,925, in an area of 5,309.41 km².
It is composed of five municipalities:
|Municipality||Population (2011)||Area (km²)|
|Alcácer do Sal||13,046||1499.87|
|Santiago do Cacém||29,749||1059.69|
- CIM Alentejo Litoral Archived 2014-08-19 at the Wayback Machine
- Adequação dos indicadores à nova organização territorial NUTS III / Entidades Intermunicipais, Instituto Nacional de Estatística, 18 March 2015
- Instituto Nacional de Estatística
- "Áreas das freguesias, concelhos, distritos e país". Archived from the original on 2018-11-05. Retrieved 2018-11-05.
- "Law nr. 75/2013" (pdf). Diário da República (in Portuguese). Assembly of the Republic (Portugal). Retrieved 14 August 2014.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Alentejo Litoral.|
|This Beja location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Setúbal location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|