From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aleppo is a city in Syria.
Aleppo may also refer to:
- Aleppo International Airport
- Aleppo International Stadium
- Citadel of Aleppo, a medieval ruin
- University of Aleppo, a public university founded in 1958
- Aleppo Governorate, a province of modern Syria
- Yamhad, a kingdom centered on Halab (Aleppo) between 19th–16th centuries BC
- Emirate of Aleppo, various principalities including
- Sultanate of Aleppo, another name for the Ayyubid Empire following the loss of Egypt to the Mamluks
- Aleppo Eyalet, a province of the Ottoman Empire from 1534–1864
- Aleppo Vilayet, a province of the Ottoman Empire from 1866–1918
- State of Aleppo, a League of Nations mandate from 1920–1925
- Aleppo Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Aleppo Township, Greene County, Pennsylvania
- Aleppo Shrine Auditorium, a Shriner arena in Wilmington, Massachusetts, US
- Great Mosque of Aleppo (13th century)
- Central Synagogue of Aleppo
- Siege of Aleppo (disambiguation)
- Aleppo Pine (Pinus halepensis), a kind of tree
- Aleppo Codex, the oldest complete manuscript of the Masoretic Hebrew Bible
- Aleppo pepper
- Aleppo boil, another name for cutaneous leishmaniasis, a disease
- Aleppo room, a beautiful room from Aleppo now in the Pergamon Museum
- Aleppo soap, a traditional vegetable oil soap
- All pages beginning with "Aleppo"
- All pages with a title containing Aleppo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aleppo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.