Aleutian may refer to:
- The Aleut people, the indigenous people of the Aleutian Islands, the Pribilof Islands, the Shumagin Islands, and the far western part of the Alaska Peninsula in Alaska and of Kamchatka Krai, Russia.
- The Aleut language, the language of the Aleut people.
- The Aleutian Islands, a chain of islands in Alaska extending 1,700 miles (2,740 km) west from the tip of the Alaskan Peninsula which separate the Bering Sea and North Pacific Ocean.
- The Aleutian Range, a mountain range in Alaska.
- The Aleutian Trench (or Aleutian Trough), a deep in the North Pacific Ocean at the western end of the Aleutian Islands.
- The Aleutian disease affecting mustelids, caused by the Aleutian Disease Virus
- The Aleutian Enterprise, a factory trawler that capsized and sank in the Bering Sea due to violation of various safety measures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aleutian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.