Alexander Island (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alexander Island is the largest island in Antarctica.
Alexander Island may also refer to:
- Alexander Island (Nunavut)
- Alexander Island (Collie River), an island in the Collie River, Western Australia
- Alexander Island (Fitzroy River), an island in the Fitzroy River, Western Australia
- Alexander Island (Houtman Abrolhos), an island in the Houtman Abrolhos, Western Australia
- Rakahanga, formerly called Alexander Island in the Cook Islands
- Alexander Island (Texas) in Houston Texas
- Alexander Islands, in the Russian Arctic
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.