Alexander of San Elpidio
Alexander of San Elpidio (1269–1326) was an Italian Augustinian. He was known as prior general of the order of Hermits of St. Augustine, as a writer on theology and political matters, and as bishop of Melfi.
- De iurisdictione Imperii et auctoritate summi pontificis libri duo
- In Iohannem cap. I
- In libros Augustini De civitate Dei
- Tractatus de ecclesiastica potestate
- Alessandro Fassitelli.
- Alister E. McGrath, The Intellectual Origins of the European Reformation(2003), p. 74.
- , in Latin; under Fassitelli, Alexander.
- Steven Ozment, The Age of Reform 1250-1550 (1980), note p. 149, quoting Allan Gewirth's Marsilius of Padua.
- Eric Leland Saak, High Way to Heaven: The Augustinian Platform Between Reform and Reformation (2002), p. 237.
- Allan Fitzgerald and John C. Cavadini, Augustine Through the Ages: An Encyclopedia (1999) p. 754.
- Autorenliste – Autoren A