Alexandra Park railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alexandra Park railway station may refer to
- Alexandra Palace railway station in North London, named Wood Green (Alexandra Park) between 1 June 1864 and 18 March 1871
- Alexandra Palace railway station (1873-1954) in North London, named Alexandra Park between March 1891 and April 1892
- Alexandra Parade railway station in Glasgow, originally named Alexandra Park and renamed on 9 July 1923
- Muswell Hill railway station in North London, originally named Alexandra Park (Muswell Hill) and renamed on 1 May 1875
- Wilbraham Road railway station in Manchester, originally named Alexandra Park and renamed on 1 July 1923
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alexandra Park railway station.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.