Alexei Kondaurov (born 1949) is a former KGB general, former Head Analyst at Yukos, and current member of Russia's State Duma for the Communist Party. Asked about the fact that he is both a Communist and a millionaire, Kondaurov stated "There's no contradiction. Engels was an oligarch and Lenin hardly a vagabond."
- "The making of a neo-KGB state". The Economist. The Economist Newspaper Limited. 2007-08-25.
- Anthony Latta's interview with Kondaurov (2004). "Khodorkovsky, Menatep, and Yukos". The Moscow News. Archived from the original on 2005-02-18. Retrieved 2007-08-24.
- "Alexei Kondaurov, State Duma Deputy, is Concerned About Platon Lebedev's State of Health". Khodorkovsky.info. 2005-10-31. Archived from the original on 29 September 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-24.
- "Oligarchs take a Left turn on the road to Duma". The Daily Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group Limited. 2003-11-22. Retrieved 2007-08-24.
- Belton, Catherine (2005-08-02). "Khodorkovsky Says a Left Turn Is Inevitable". The Moscow Times. SanomaWSOY. Retrieved 2007-08-24.
|This article about a Russian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|