Alfred Müller (general)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||23 November 1915|
|Died||2 July 1997(aged 81)|
|Allegiance|| Nazi Germany
|Years of service||1935–45
|Commands held||Panzerlehrbrigade 9|
|Battles/wars||World War II|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves|
Alfred Müller (23 November 1915 – 2 July 1997) was an officer in the Wehrmacht of Nazi Germany during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves. 1956 he joined the Bundeswehr and served until 1979 retiring as a Brigadegeneral.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (11 October 1939) & 1st Class (25 July 1941)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany (22 February 1973)
- Thomas 1998, p. 100.
- Scherzer 2007, p. 554.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007). Die Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives [The Knight's Cross Bearers 1939–1945 The Holders of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939 by Army, Air Force, Navy, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Allied Forces with Germany According to the Documents of the Federal Archives] (in German). Jena, Germany: Scherzers Militaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.
- Thomas, Franz (1998). Die Eichenlaubträger 1939–1945 Band 2: L–Z [The Oak Leaves Bearers 1939–1945 Volume 2: L–Z] (in German). Osnabrück, Germany: Biblio-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-7648-2300-9.