Alfredo De Vido
Musician Mitch Miller hired him for the Green Briar development in the town of Somers, New York. De Vido's design work was part of the Weekend Utopia: The Modern Beach House on Eastern Long Island, 1960-1973, exhibition at Guild Hall in East Hampton. The book Alfredo De Vido (Ten Houses) by Michael J. Crosbie,Richard J. Wertheimer highlights some of his residential work.
De Vido was the architect for the renovation of the circular Theaterama at Queens Theatre in Park, originally part of Philip Johnson's construction project for the 1964 World's Fair. The theatre was once decorated with the artworks including those of Andy Warhol and Robert Indiana. The circular theater was converted according to De Vido's plans into the 476-seat Queens Theater in the Park, a wonderful success according to Borough President Claire Shulman of Queens, who said she was an attendee at the 1939 World's Fair (held at the same site) as a little girl.
De Vido's addition of four floors to the Brinckerhoff Carriage House in 1992, a victorian architecture building, was somewhat controversial for destroying the mansard roof. The work was done for the Allen-Stevenson School.
- Green Briar, a 237 home development in the town of Somers, New York, in Westchester
- House in Delhi, New York
- 54 Willow Street (design), a four-story residence 
- Sametz House in Garrison, New York
- Solar House Plan #3
- Community Church of Astoria addition, with David Cook
- Silver Sands Park renovation plan
- Minton House (1990)
- Wirth House (1975)
- Matthews House (East Hampton) (1967), East Hampton
- Duffy House, Wainscott New York (1991)
- De Vido House (1997), Easthampton
- Ross House (Easthampton) (1961), Easthampton for Hal Ross
- 3 White Pine Road (1986), Easthampton
- Ferguson House (Pound Ridge) (1983), Pound Ridge
- Boyle House (1982), Bernardsville, New Jersey
- David Allan House (1992), Saddle River, New Jersey
- Jonathan's Landing design (1985) Brooklyn, New York
- Haldinger House (1973) Winhall, Vermont
- Rafferty House (1973)
- Columbia County House (1978)
- Megerle House (1978) North Castle, New York, for Karl Mergerle
- Alfredo De Vido: Selected and Current Works by Alfredo De Vido, Stephen Dobney Images Publishing, 1998 – 256 pages
A collection of residential projects that is part of the 'Master Architect Series'.
- Alfredo De Vido: Designing Your Client's House: An Architect's Guide to Meeting Design Goals and Budgets, Watson-Guptill, 1990 – 208 pages
- Alfredo De Vido: Innovative Management Techniques: For Architectural Design and Construction, Whitney Library of Design, 1984 – 207 pages
Features 45 richly illustrated, well-researched case studies of houses, stores, and public buildings, each chosen to provide a valuable example of skillful management.
- Alfredo De Vido: House Design : Art and Practice, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1996 – 256 pages
House Design: Art and Practice is a step-by-step overview of all the nuts-and-bolts, human factors, and numerous intangibles that must be successfully orchestrated to produce a good house.
- Alfredo De Vido: Ten Houses, Rockport Publishers, 1998 – 108 pages
The Ten Houses series makes the most important elements of architectural design available to a large and varied audience. Each infinitely useful volume presents one of the world's foremost architects and features 10 of his or her finest residential works-including presentation, drawings, sketches, and working drawings.
- Karen Odom [Going green: Smart design + smart construction = smart...] Jun 7, 2008 Page: G.1 Section: REAL ESTATE & HOME Text Word Count: 1413 Journal News (White Plains)
- DAVID W. DUNLAP A Queens Park's Past Shapes Its Future August 26, 2001 New York Times
- BARBARA DELATINER When Beach Houses Changed East End June 20, 1999 New York Times
- A Queens Park's Past Shapes Its Future August 26, 2001 New York Times
- Streetscapes: The Brinckerhoff Carriage House; The End for a Victorian Gem November 29, 1992 New York Times
- Alan S. Oser REAL ESTATE - REAL ESTATE - BUILDERS PLAN 237 HOMES IN NORTHERN WESTCHESTER September 18, 1981 New York Times
- [IN WESTCHESTER AND CONNECTICUT; 1,200 TOWN HOUSES] March 25, 1984 New York Times
- Shawn G. Kennedy POSTINGS; NEW ECHOES OLD May 13, 1984 New York Times
- Awards Announced Sep 21, 1980 New York Times
- Margaret Tuck A beautiful, pracitcal book on living with solar energy June 27, 1981, page D2 Anchorage Daily News
- Alfredo De Vido