Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up algebraic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Algebraic may also refer to:
- Algebraic data type, a datatype in computer programming each of whose values is data from other datatypes wrapped in one of the constructors of the datatype
- Algebraic numbers, a complex number that is a root of a non-zero polynomial in one variable with integer coefficients
- Algebraic functions, functions satisfying certain polynomials
- Algebraic element, an element of a field extension which is a root of some polynomial over the base field
- Algebraic extension, a field extension such that every element is an algebraic element over the base field
- Algebraic definition, a definition in mathematical logic which is given using only equalities between terms
- Algebraic structure, a set with one or more finitary operations defined on it
- Algebraic, the order of entering operations when using a calculator (contrast reverse Polish notation)
- Algebraic sum, a summation of quantities that takes into account their signs; e.g. the algebraic sum of 4, 3, and -8 is -1.
- Algebra (disambiguation)
- Algebraic notation (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with algebraic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Algebraic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.