|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Screenshot of Alhambra
|See also Glossary of solitaire|
Alhambra is a solitaire card game which is played using two decks of playing cards. Its unusual feature is akin to that of Crazy Quilt: the cards in the reserve are built either on the foundations or on a waste pile.
There are 8 Foundation piles. 4 of these start with Aces and build up in suit. The other 4 start with Kings and build down in suit.
Alhambra also has 8 Reserve Piles. These piles contain 4 cards each.
The top cards of the reserve piles are available only to be built on the foundation; there is no building. The cards on the wastepile can be built on the foundations, while it can be built upon by cards from the reserve piles.
- "Alhambra Solitaire." Tesseract Mobile. Tesseract Mobile, n.d. Web. 27 Aug. 2015.
- "Alhambra - Solitaire." SolSuite. TreeCardGames, n.d. Web. 27 Aug. 2015.
- "Alhambra Solitaire Rules." Solitaire Central News. Solitaire Central, n.d. Web. 27 Aug. 2015.
- "Alhambra Solitaire." BVS Solitaire Collection. BVS Development Corporation, n.d. Web. 27 Aug. 2015.
- "Alhambra Solitaire Rules." Solvant. Smallware LLC., n.d. Web. 27 Aug. 2015.