Alieu is a West African male given name, which means "strong" and has its origins with the Fula people. It was a common name in the Fulani royal families and used to be reserved for royalty. This practice has continued in many Fulani clans today, most notably the Barry, Bah and Jallow clans. Alieu is a traditional male name in Gambia. The name may refer to:
- Alieu Badara Saja Taal (1944–2014), Gambian academic and politician
- Alieu Darbo (born 1992), Gambian soccer player
- Alieu Njie (born 1955), American soccer player
- Alieu Touray-Saidy (born 1976), Gambian soccer player
- The Gambia Resource Page. "Traditional Names". Retrieved on 10 January 2016.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|