|Born||1 June 1985|
|FIDE rating||2285 (July 2022)|
|Peak rating||2446 (August 2014)|
|Alma mater||Alexandru Ioan Cuza University|
She won the under-10 girls' division of the World Youth Chess Championship in 1995 and the under-18 girls' section of the European Youth Chess Championship in 2002. Also in 2002, l'Ami won the Women's Balkan Individual Championship in Istanbul. In 2013, she jointly won, with Sophie Milliet, the Women's Grandmaster Tournament of the 8th Japfa Chess Festival in Jakarta, Indonesia. The following year, l'Ami took part in the Sharjah stage of the FIDE Women's Grand Prix 2013–14.
- IM title application (PDF). FIDE.
- São Lourenço 1995 - 10° World Championship u10 (girls). BrasilBase.
- C.to Europeo U18 femminile. LOTO - Lost Tournaments. Italian Chess Federation. (in Italian)
- Crowther, Mark (2002-12-23). "TWIC 424: 2nd Balkan Individual Chess Championships". The Week in Chess. Retrieved 2 May 2016.
- Musthofid (2013-04-20). "Milliet, L'ami win tight-schedule Japfa WGM chess tournament". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 2 May 2016.
- 8th Japfa Festival WGMs, Jakarta 2013 Archived 2016-03-17 at the Wayback Machine. IndonesiaBase.
- "Alina L'Ami and Sophie Milliet win the JAPFA Women's Grandmaster Tournament". Chessdom. 2013-04-19. Retrieved 2 May 2016.
- Alina l'Ami's website
- Alina l'Ami rating card at FIDE
- Alina L'Ami chess games at 365Chess.com
- Alina l'Ami player profile and games at Chessgames.com