Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alkanet is the common name of several related plants in the borage family (Boraginaceae):
- Alkanet, Alkanna tinctoria, the source of a red dye; this is the plant most commonly called simply "alkanet"
- Various other plants of the genus Alkanna may be informally called alkanet.
- Alkanet or common bugloss, Anchusa officinalis
- Bastard alkanet or field gromwell, Lithospermum arvense
- False alkanet, Anchusa barrelieri
- Green alkanet, Pentaglottis sempervirens, a blue-flowered plant with evergreen leaves
- Yellow alkanet, Anchusa ochroleuca
|This page is an index of articles on plant species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|