From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Allahabad is a city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Allahabad or Illahabad may also refer to :
- Also in India
- Allahabad District, a district in Uttar Pradesh
- Allahabad Division, a division in Uttar Pradesh
- Allahabad (Lok Sabha constituency), a parliamentary constituency
- Illahabad Subah, a former Mughal top-level province
- Allahabad, Iran (disambiguation), a list of numerous places in Iran
- Allahabad, Pakistan (disambiguation), a list of numerous places in Pakistan
- Allahabad Address, the Presidential Address by Allama Iqbal
- Treaty of Allahabad, the treaty that marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of British rule in India
- Allahabad University, a central University
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, a deemed-University previous known as Allahabad Agricultural Institute
- Allahabad (ship), an English ship which disappeared in 1886
- Allahabad Bank, the oldest joint stock bank in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.