From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Allegany County)
Alleghany County (also spelled Allegany County and Allegheny County) is the name of five counties in the United States of America:
- Alleghany County, North Carolina
- Alleghany County, Virginia
- Allegany County, Maryland
- Allegany County, New York
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania (the largest in population, home to Pittsburgh)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.