Jump to navigation Jump to search
Allegra may refer to:
- Allegra (given name), people with the given name Allegra
- Chad Allegra (born 1980), American professional wrestler better known as Karl Anderson
- Gabriele Allegra Italian Catholic priest, declared Venerable (1907–1976)
- Salvatore Allegra (1898–1993), Italian composer
- Rhaetian Railway ABe 8/12, a powerful three-car electric multiple unit train on Swiss meter gauge
- The brand name for the Hakone Tozan 3000 series trains in Japan
- Fexofenadine, an antihistamine drug sold under the brand names Allegra, Allerfexo, Telfast and others
- Allegra, 1999 live album by Fifteen (band)
- Opel Allegra, a car
- Allegra, a greeting in the Romansh language of South-Eastern Switzerland
- Allegra (genus), a genus of protists belonging to the group Placidozoa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Allegra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.