From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alliage may refer to:
- Alloy (alliage in French), a mixture or metallic solid solution composed of two or more elements
- Alliage (band), a French boy band from 1996 to 2000
- Alliage (film), 1985 film directed by André Almuró
- Alliage (culture, science, technique), journal founded and directed by Jean-Marc Lévy-Leblond
- "Alliage", brand of wine by Byington Vineyard
- Alliage, 1960 electronic music by Jan Boerman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alliage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.