Allied Powers (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Allied Powers is an alternate term for allies, people, groups, or nations that have joined in an association for mutual benefit or to achieve some common purpose.
Allied Powers can also refer to:
- Allies of World War I, member nations of the World War I Alliance
- Allies of World War II, member nations of the World War II Alliance
- Allied Powers (Maritime Courts) Act 1941 (C.21) of the Parliament of the United Kingdom
- The Allied Powers (professional wrestling), a short-lived professional wrestling tag team
- Allied Powers (horse), Irish racing horse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Allied Powers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.