Jump to navigation Jump to search
Allu may refer to:
- Allu (island), Estonia
- Allu, Ardabil, Iran
- Allu, Ahar, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Alelu, Maragheh, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Allu (surname), a Telugu surname
- Allu Tuppurainen (born 1951), Finnish film actor
- Aleksi "Allu" Jalli (born 1992), Finnish professional Counter-Strike player
- Alû, spirit in Akkadian and Sumerian mythology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Allu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.