Almas may refer to:
- Almas (fajãs), a fajãs on São Jorge Island in the Azores
- Almas, Afghanistan, a town in Afghanistan
- Almas, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Almas, Tocantins, a municipality in Tocantins state, Brazil
- Almaș, a commune in Arad County, Romania
- Almașu Mare, a commune in Alba County, Romania
- Almás, the Hungarian name for Merişor village, Sita Buzăului Commune, Covasna County, Romania
- Almás, a Hungarian name for Merești Commune, Harghita County, Romania
- Almaş River (disambiguation), several rivers in Romania
- Almaš, a former village in Bačka, Serbia
- Almas, a Kaim Khani village in District Sikar, Rajasthan India
- Almas (cryptozoology), a man-like creature, reported as living in central Asia
- Almas, an uncut diamond
- Almas, a name
- Almış, a Volga Bulgarian king, also spelled "Almas"
- Almas (Star Wars), a planet in the fictional Star Wars Universe
- Almas caviar, the most expensive type of caviar
- Almas, a fictional currency in the video game Zeliard
- Almas Tower, a high-rise in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Almas (dinosaur), a genus of troodontid theropod dinosaur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Almas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.