Jump to navigation Jump to search
Almas is possibly from the Arabic for diamond - (الْماس al-mās) with the Arabic definite article "al". It may refer to:
- Almas, Tocantins, a municipality in Tocantins state, Brazil
- Almas, Ardabil, village in Iran
- Almas, East Azerbaijan, village in Iran
- Almaș, a commune in Arad County, Romania
- Almás, the Hungarian name for Merişor village, Sita Buzăului Commune, Covasna County, Romania
- Almás, a Hungarian name for Merești Commune, Harghita County, Romania
- Almaş River (disambiguation), several rivers in Romania
- Almaš, a former village in Bačka, Serbia
- Almas (cryptozoology), a man-like creature, reported as living in central Asia
- Almış, a Volga Bulgarian king, also spelled "Almas"
- Almas caviar, the most expensive type of caviar
- Almas, a fictional currency in the video game Zeliard
- Almas Tower, a high-rise in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Almas ukhaa, a genus of troodontid theropod dinosaur
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Almas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.