Jump to navigation Jump to search
Almeida may refer to:
- Almeida (surname)
- Almeida Garrett (1799–1854), Portuguese poet, playwright, novelist and politician
- Laurindo Almeida (1917–1995), Brazilian jazz musician
- Almeidas Province, province in Colombia
- Almeida, Boyacá, a town and municipality in Colombia
- Almeida Municipality, a municipality in Portugal
- Almeida, Portugal, a town in Almeida Municipality in Portugal
- 17040 Almeida, an asteroid
- Siege of Almeida (1762), during the Seven Years' War
- Siege of Almeida (1810), during the Napoleonic Wars in Portugal
- Blockade of Almeida (1811), during the Napoleonic Wars in Portugal
- Almeida Theatre, a studio theatre in the UK
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Almeida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.