Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up almirante in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Almirante is the Spanish and Portuguese word for admiral. It may also refer to:
- Almirante, original name of Laurel Hill, Florida, a city in U.S.
- Almirante, Bocas del Toro, a city in Panama
- Almirante District, a district of Bocas del Toro Province in Panama
- Almirante Ice Fringe, Graham Land, Antarctica
- El Almirante, a slave ship captured by HMS Black Joke (1827) in 1829
- Almirante (board game), a Portuguese strategy board game
- Amirante (disambiguation)
- Almirante (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Almirante Williams (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Almirante
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Almirante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.