From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An almshouse is charitable housing that is provided to enable people to live in a particular community.
Specific places named Almshouse include:
In the United States (by state then city):
- Greene County Almshouse, Carrolton, Illinois, listed on the NRHP in Illinois
- Carroll County Almshouse and Farm, Westminster, Maryland, listed on the NRHP in Maryland
- Almshouse (Cambridge, Massachusetts), listed on the NRHP in Massachusetts
- Rockland Almshouse, Rockland, Massachusetts, listed on the NRHP in Massachusetts
- Almshouse (Stoneham, Massachusetts), listed on the NRHP in Massachusetts
- Poughkeepsie Almshouse and City Infirmary, Poughkeepsie, New York, listed on the NRHP in New York
- Bedford County Alms House, Pennsylvania
- Almshouse Farm at Machipongo, Machipongo, Virginia, listed on the NRHP in Virginia
- The Almshouse (Richmond, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Almshouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.