1982 (age 35–36)|
|Allegiance||Syrian Turkmen Brigades|
|Years of service||2014-2016|
|Unit||Turkmen Coastal Division|
|Battles/wars||2015 Russian Sukhoi Su-24 shootdown|
Alparslan Çelik is a Turkish Islamist-Nationalist Alperen Ocakları member. In 2014 he joined the Syrian Turkmen Brigades and fought against Syrian Army. On 24 November, after Turkey shot down a Russian bomber jet, he allegedly killed the Russian pilot Oleg Peshkov. Çelik was detained in İzmir, Turkey on 31 March 2016. All charges against him were dropped on 9 May 2016. However the investigation was subsequently reopened in which he denied killing the pilot, instead insisting that he was killed by another group.
-  Rusya'nın aradığı Alparslan Çelik'ten olay iddialar!
-  Alparslan Çelik ve 13 arkadaşı için istenen ceza belli oldu
- "Killer of Russia's Su-24 Pilot Detained in Turkey | News". The Moscow Times. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "MIDEAST - I have no fear of the Russians, says alleged killer of Russian pilot". Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- Sputnik. "Alparslan Celik: What is Known So Far About Alleged Killer of Su-24 Pilot". sputniknews.com. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "Turkey detains alleged killer of Russian pilot downed over Syria border". RT International. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "CRIME - Alleged killer of Russian jet pilot detained in İzmir". Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "Turkey sets free man charged with killing Russian pilot". Xinhua. 2016-05-10. Retrieved 2016-05-13.
- "Turkey reopens probe into suspected killer of Russian pilot". Retrieved 2016-06-28.
- "Eski MHP Keban Belediye Başkanı Ramazan Çelik'in oğlu İki yıldır Suriye'de." AyyıldızHaber.com (in Turkish). Retrieved 2017-02-13.