Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amah may refer to:
- Amah, a unit of measurement described in the Bible (See Biblical and Talmudic units of measurement.)
- Amah (mother), a term for "mother" in several contexts
- Amah (occupation), the Chinese or south Asian term for a girl or woman employed as a domestic servant
- Amah, an informal and poetic title for the Taoist goddess, the Queen Mother of the West, during the T'ang dynasty in China
- Amah Rock, a rock located on a hilltop in southwest Sha Tin, Hong Kong
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.