Amastris may refer to :
- Amastris, one of the Amazons.
Persian royalty (also spelled Amestris)
- Amastrine, daughter of Oxyathres, and wife of Dionysius of Heraclea
- Amastris, daughter of Darius II, wife of Terituchmes
- Amastris, daughter of Artaxerxes II of Persia
- Amestris, wife of Achaemenid Persian King of Kings Xerxes I, mother of Artaxerxes I
Places and jurisdictions
- Ancient Amastris (city), now Amasra in Asian Turkey, in ancient Paphlagonia
- Amestris, a fictional country in the anime/manga Fullmetal Alchemist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amastris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.