From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ambu may refer to:
- Ambu Island, off the coast of Mumbai
- Ambu, Azerbaijan, a village
- Ambu (surname)
- Ambu bag, a proprietary name for a bag valve mask, a device to assist a patient's breathing
- Ambu A/S, Danish company manufacturing medical products, including the Ambu bag
- Manmadan Ambu, a 2010 Indian Tamil romantic comedy film
- Thacholi Ambu, a 1978 Malayalam film
- Vil Ambu, Indian Tamil-language thriller film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ambu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.