Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ambulance, meat-wagon, or meat wagon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An ambulance is a vehicle designated for the transport of sick or injured people.
Ambulance may also refer to:
- "Ambulance", a 1997 song by Grinspoon, B-side to the single "Repeat"
- "Ambulance", a 2003 song by Blur from Think Tank
- "Ambulance", a 2004 song by TV on the Radio from Desperate Youth, Blood Thirsty Babes
- "Ambulance", a 2011 song by Eisley from The Valley
- "Ambulance", a 2012 song by My Chemical Romance from Conventional Weapons
- "Ambulances", a 2011 song by Ladytron from Gravity the Seducer
- Ambulance (computer virus), a computer virus infecting the DOS operating system
- Ambulance (film), a 2015 Malayalam-language film
- Ambulance (TV series), a British documentary television series
- Ambulance (video game), a video game released in 1983
- Ambulance LTD, an American indie rock band
- Ambulance LTD (EP), the self-titled debut EP
- The Ambulance, a 1990 thriller film starring Eric Roberts and James Earl Jones
- Ambulance, a band with releases on the Planet Mu label
- Ambulances, a 1961 poem by Philip Larkin
- Ambulance station
- Field Ambulance, a wartime mobile medical unit
- First Call vehicle, known as a "private ambulance" in the UK
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ambulance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.