Amelia Earhart (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amelia Earhart (1897–1937) was an American aviation pioneer and author.
Amelia Earhart may also refer to:
- Amelia Rose Earhart (born 1983), pilot and news anchor for the NBC affiliate in Denver, Colorado, who recreated the 1937 flight that the original Earhart vanished on in 2014
- Amelia Earhart Birthplace, a historic building in Kansas where the aviator was born
- Amelia Earhart (miniseries), a 1976 two-part television miniseries
- Amelia Earhart: The Final Flight, a 1994 television film
- Amelia Earhart's Last Flight, a 1937 song by Red River Dave McEnery
- USNS Amelia Earhart (T-AKE-6), a US Navy cargo ship
- SS Amelia Earhart, a US Liberty ship built during World War II
- Amelia Earhart Airport, a public-use airport in Kansas
- Amelia Earhart Bridge, a truss bridge over the Missouri River
- Amelia Earhart Park, an urban park in metropolitan Miami
- Amelia Earhart Peak, a mountain in California
- In Search of Amelia Earhart, an album by Plainsong (1972)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amelia Earhart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.