(Redirected from Amendment 5)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fifth Amendment may refer to:
- Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution, part of the Bill of Rights, which protects against the abuse of government authority in legal proceedings
- Fifth Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland, a referendum related to the Roman Catholic Church and other religious denominations
- Australian referendum, 1967 (Aboriginals), the fifth amendment to the Constitution of Australia, regarding the constitutional position of Indigenous Australians
- Fifth Amendment of the Constitution of South Africa, which made technical changes relating to the election of the National Assembly and the structure of the Financial and Fiscal Commission
- Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan
- Fifth Amendment, album by The Vibrators
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fifth Amendment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.