Amergin, also spelled Amorgen, Amairgin, Aimhirghin, Amorghain, may refer to:
- Amergin Glúingel, poet and druid of the Irish Mythological Cycle
- Amergin mac Eccit, poet and hero of the Irish Ulster Cycle
- Amergin of Maigh Seóla (fl. 550), father of Finbarr of Cork, Ireland
- Amergin (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- Amergin (crater), a crater on Europa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amergin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.