American Health Line
American Health Line is a daily health care policy briefing which "covers the coverage". It is published by the Advisory Board Company from its headquarters in Washington, DC. It was previously under the auspices of National Journal.
Related publications of American Health Line include California Healthline, iHealthBeat, Kaiser Daily Health Policy Report, Kaiser Daily HIV/AIDS Report, Kaiser Weekly Health Disparities Report, Greater Cincinnati Health Watch and Global Health Reporting.
- "American Health Line". Marketplace. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Advisory Board Company
- American Health Line
- California Healthline
- Kaiser Daily Health Policy Report
- Kaiser Daily HIV/AIDS Report
- Kaiser Weekly Health Disparities Report
- Greater Cincinnati Health Watch
- Global Health Reporting
|This health-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|