From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
American Nightmare may refer to:
- American Nightmare (band), former name of Give Up the Ghost, an American hardcore punk band
- American Nightmare (film), a Canadian 1983 horror film
- American Nightmare (2002 film), a film starring Debbie Rochon
- American Nightmares or The Stand: American Nightmares, a comic book by Marvel comics
- "American Nightmare", a song by Misfits from Legacy of Brutality
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare, a video game
- The nickname of current NJPW, ROH, and Impact Wrestling wrestler Cody.
- Going Rouge: Sarah Palin, An American Nightmare, a collection of essays edited by Richard Kim and Betsy Reed
- "The Great American Nightmare", a song by Rob Zombie
- All American Nightmare, an album by Hinder
- The American Nightmare (2000 film), a feature-length documentary directed by Adam Simon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title American Nightmare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.