Amerisleep is an American manufacturer of memory foam mattresses based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company was founded in 2010. It has retail locations in Arizona, Colorado, Oregon, Texas, and three stores in South Korea.
The company was co-founded by brothers Firas and Moe Kittaneh, and Joey Holt in 2010 and it claims to be one of the first manufacturers to sell mattresses online. In 2017, it rebranded and made the transition to physical retail outlets when it opened its first store in Arizona. Amerisleep’s manufacturing operations are located in California.
- Seagran, Elizabeth (2018-08-20). "The $29 billion battle to own how America sleeps is heating up". Fast Company.
- Takahashi, Paul (2019-05-23). "Amerisleep to open three mattress stores in the Houston area". Houston Chronicle.
- Brown, Brandon (2019-05-17). "Scottsdale mattress startup eyes further expansion, shuns venture capital and private equity". Phoenix Business Journal.
- Weinberger, Matt (2017-06-05). "This Muslim entrepreneur is challenging the Silicon Valley definition of success with a profitable company in the heart of Arizona". Business Insider.
- Alcántara, Ann-Marie (2018-04-19). "Why These 2 Niche Ecommerce Brands Are Opening Up More Brick-and-Mortar Stores". Adweek.
- Skilling, Chaney (2018-07-11). "Online mattress companies defy age of online shopping by opening brick-and-mortar stores in Denver and across country". Denver Post.
- Silver, Curtis (2017-06-15). "With Rebranding, Amerisleep Isn't Sleeping On The American Dream". Forbes.
- Fischer, Mary Clare (2018-07-16). "Why You Should Check Out The "Apple Store for Sleep"". 5280 (magazine).
- Berg, Erin (2017-06-13). "AmeriSleep opens 'Apple store for sleep'". Furniture Today.
- Jackson, Margaret (2018-06-19). "Amerisleep Adds Two Brick-And-Mortar Denver Locations". Bisnow.