|Developer(s)||Wolfgang Hamman, John Cowen, Justin Watkins, Patrick Mineault, Wade Arnold, Ariel Sommeria-Klein|
2.2.2 Profiler / January 2016
|Website||Amfphp at Silex Labs|
Amfphp is a library for creating PHP based application back ends. Key features are support for AMF among other Protocols, and developer tools such as a service browser, a client code generator, and a performance profiler. Amfphp is used mostly for games, and Apache Flex business applications.
- Support for parsing AMF and other protocols 
- service browser 
- plugin system
- Client code generation
- In 2002 Wolfgang Hamman reverse engineers the AMF format to create a working gateway.
- Other developers (Justin Watkins, John Cowen) implemented a good part of the Remoting framework, and released 0.9b in September 2003.
- In December 2004, Patrick Mineault releases version 1.0
- In October 2007 Wade Arnold took the lead of the project to bring a production ready release of Amfphp with support for the AMF3 protocol. 1.9 beta 2 is released in January 2008, but then development stalls as Wade Arnold is hired by Adobe to work on Zend AMF.
- Ariel Sommeria-klein and Danny Kopping pick up the project in December 2009. Version 1.9 is released in February 2010.
- In 2010 Silex Labs is founded, and officially takes control of the project. Ariel Sommeria-Klein takes team lead.
- version 2.0, a near complete rewrite is released in September 2011.
- version 2.1 is released in June 2012, adding client project stub generation.
- version 2.2 is released in December 2013, adding performance profiling.
- version 2.2.1 is released in August 2014.
- version 2.2.2 is released in January 2016.
- Introduction to Amfphp
- Using Alternative Data Formats(JSON, etc.)
- Connecting to a Database Using Amfphp 4 RemoteObject
- Client Generators
- Flash remoting for PHP: A responsive Client-Server Architecture for the Web
- Wade Arnold » Zend Amf Questions, Features, Demos, Bugs? Archived June 26, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Zend Framework
- Amfphp v2 Reloaded is out
- Amfphp 2.1 Generator is out!
- Amfphp 2.2 Profiler is out!
- Amfphp 2.2.1 Profiler is out!
- Updates for Amfphp and Baguette AMF
- Amfphp official website
- Adobe tutorial on Starting with Amfphp and Flex
- Baguette AMF, an Amfphp accelator plugin
|This computer-library-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|