Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amira, Ameerah, or Ameera may refer to:
- Amira (name), an Arabic and Hebrew female given name
- Ameerah (singer) or Ameerah El Ouiglani, Belgian Tunisian singer
- Amira (album), an album by Amira Willighagen
- Amira (software), a data analysis and visualization software
- USS Ameera (SP-453), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Amira language or Jebel el Amira, a Niger–Congo language spoken in Kordofan, Sudan
- Amira Nature Foods, an Indian food company
- Amira (wasp), a wasp genus in the subfamily Encyrtinae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.