From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amira, Ameerah, or Ameera may refer to:
- Amira (name), an Arabic and Hebrew female given name
- Ameerah (singer) or Ameerah El Ouiglani, Belgian Tunisian singer
- Amira (album), an album by Amira Willighagen
- Amira (software), a data analysis and visualization software
- USS Ameera (SP-453), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Amira language or Jebel el Amira, a Niger–Congo language spoken in Kordofan, Sudan
- Amira Nature Foods, an Indian food company
- Amira (wasp), a wasp genus in the subfamily Encyrtinae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.