Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up amla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amla may refer to:
- Indian gooseberry, called amla in Hindi
- Hashim Amla (born 1983), South African cricketer of Indian descent
- Ahmed Amla (born 1979), South African cricketer and brother of Hashim
- Amla, Madhya Pradesh, a town in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Amla (Vidhan Sabha constituency), Madhya Pradesh
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.