From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amnesty is a pardon extended by the government to a group or class of persons.
Amnesty may also refer to:
- Amnesty International, a human rights organization
- Amnesty the game, a game related to Amnesty International
- Tax amnesty, an opportunity for forgiveness of a tax liability
- Amnesty clause, a salary cap provision in the National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Amnesty (film), a 2011 Albanian drama film
- Amnesty (I) (album), a 2016 album by Crystal Castles
- Amnesty Act, an act that removed restriction from secessionists in the American Civil War
- Amnesty for Polish citizens in the Soviet Union
- Amnesty of 1947, a law for soldiers and activists of the Polish anti-communist underground
- Clapper v. Amnesty International USA, a United States Supreme Court case dealing with a challenge to Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act
- "United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, Wikimedia Foundation v. National Security Agency, Brief For Plaintiffs" (PDF). p. 76 (labeled 49). Retrieved 19 February 2016.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amnesty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.