Amora may refer to:
- Amoraim (singular: Amora), Jewish scholars in ancient Babylonia and the Land of Israel
- Amora Mautner (born 1975), Brazilian TV director
- Daniel Lopes Amora (born 1987), Brazilian footballer
- Amora (mustard), French manufacturer of Dijon mustard etc.
- Amora (Seixal), a parish and town near Lisbon, Portugal
- Amora, a trademark of moissanite, a silicon carbide mineral
- Amora, a sorceress known as the Enchantress (Marvel Comics)
- Amora London, a European touring exhibition dedicated to love, relationships and sexual wellbeing
- Amor (disambiguation)
- Amore (disambiguation)
- Jan Amora, a woreda in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia
- All pages with a title containing Amora
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.