Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amora may refer to:
- Amoraim (singular: Amora), Jewish scholars in ancient Babylonia and the Land of Israel
- Amora Mautner (born 1975), Brazilian TV director
- Daniel Lopes Amora (born 1987), Brazilian footballer
- Amora (mustard), French manufacturer of Dijon mustard etc.
- Amora (Seixal), a parish and town near Lisbon, Portugal
- Amora, a trademark of moissanite, a silicon carbide mineral
- Amora, a sorceress known as the Enchantress (Marvel Comics)
- Amora London, a European touring exhibition dedicated to love, relationships and sexual wellbeing
- Amor (disambiguation)
- Amore (disambiguation)
- Jan Amora, a woreda in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia
- All pages with a title containing Amora
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.