Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up amores in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amores may refer to:
- Amores (Ovid), the first book by the poet Ovid, published in 5 volumes in 16 BCE
- Amores (Lucian), a play by Lucian; also known as Erotes
- Erotes (mythology), known as Amores by the Romans
- Amores, a book of poetry by D. H. Lawrence
- Amores, a piece for percussion group and prepared piano composed by John Cage
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amores.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.