Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amri or AMRI may refer to:
- Amri, Iran (disambiguation) or Ameri, several villages
- Amri (Pre-Harappa), an archaeological site in Pakistan
- Amri culture, associated with archaeological sites in Sindh and Balochistan, Pakistan
- Amri language, spoken by the Karbi people of Assam and Meghalaya, India
- Amri people, an ethnic group of Sudan
- AMRI Global, a chemical company formerly included in the NASDAQ Biotechnology Index
- Associate Member of the Royal Institution of Great Britain
- Abdul Rahman al-Amri, Saudi who died at Guantanamo Bay
- Anis Amri, Tunisian terrorist suspected of committing the 2016 Berlin attack
- Chadli Amri, Algerian footballer
- Hassan al-Amri, Yemeni politician
- Mohamed Hedi El Amri, Tunisian historian
- Salem Amri, Algerian footballer
- Khairul Nizam, also known as 'Amri'
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.