From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amri or AMRI may refer to:
- Amri, Iran (disambiguation) or Ameri, several villages
- Amri (Pre-Harappa), an archaeological site in Pakistan
- Amri culture, associated with archaeological sites in Sindh and Balochistan, Pakistan
- Amri language, spoken by the Karbi people of Assam and Meghalaya, India
- Amri people, an ethnic group of Sudan
- Albany Molecular Research, Inc., a chemical company formerly included in the NASDAQ Biotechnology Index
- Associate Member of the Royal Institution of Great Britain
- Amristar, Software company in Spatial Data, GIS and Location Intelligence industry
- Abdul Rahman al-Amri, Saudi who died at Guantanamo Bay
- Anis Amri, Tunisian terrorist suspected of committing the 2016 Berlin attack
- Chadli Amri, Algerian footballer
- Hassan al-Amri, Yemeni politician
- Mohamed Hedi El Amri, Tunisian historian
- Salem Amri, Algerian footballer
- Khairul Nizam, also known as 'Amri'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.